$399 for 30-day access to all pre-recorded webinar videos.
Recommend prior completion of Movement Links Seminar Series.
- Briefly discuss the regional interdependence of shoulder complex in relation to kinetic chain.
- Refine handling skills focusing on:
- contact points
- body positioning (patient & clinician)
- optimization of stability-mobility re-ed and training
- Brief summary of key concepts from Movement Links Series.
- Key functional tests
- Key contact points in Cervico-Scapulo-thoracic region
- Muscle chain coordination training
- The role of IAP and joint centration in Neuromuscular & exercise training
- Key facilitatory positions and exercises
- Movement and brain training.
30 Day On-Demand Video Rental
30 days of access
On-Demand, $399 for 30 days